Monday, May 23, 2011

Criteria for Reviews

Ello since this is a site to review drama's and such I felt that I should put down the criteria/ aspects of a drama/ anime. I also will have a picture and a summary of the drama/anime series at the top of each review.
  • Plot: Is it an interesting story? Is there a plot? Did the story flow nicely? Did the story hold the viewers interest for the whole time?
  • Characters: Are the characters likable? Could the audience relate to them?Is there a character that you wanted to punch in the face?
  • Acting: Did the acting portray the roles correctly? Was the actor/actress good or do they need some work?
  • Setting:Was the setting correct for the plot? Was it accurate to the time period?
  • Overall Feel: How did the drama make you feel? Was it a wide arrange of emotions? 
  • My rating System: Based off of the the fore mentioned criteria and my own personal opinion I will rate the drama on a five star system. 

No comments:

Post a Comment